Welcome to our Email Subscription.
Terms and conditions ("Terms")
Our Email subscription is a free online newsletter for the public. To continue using your subscription, you must agree to these terms and conditions:
- Acceptance of terms: If you are 18 or over, you accept these terms and conditions until such time as you request unsubscription. If you are under 18, please ensure that an adult has agreed to you accessing the service on the Terms. In these Terms 'you' means the person requesting access to our Email Subscription, or, if you are under 18, your legal guardian.
- Description of service: Our Email Subscription may provide you with a variety of services including newsletters and other special web content (all referred to as the 'Service'). The Service may include advertisements. You are responsible for organising and paying for internet access to receive the Service.
- Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability: You assume sole risk and responsibility for anything arising from your use of the Services. You understand and agree that:
- although we have made efforts to ensure the information in the Service is accurate we assume no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or claims made in connection with your use of the Service;
- you download or otherwise obtain any material through the use of the Service at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material;
- to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties about any advice or information, whether oral or written, that you obtain through or from the Service and if we breach any warranties that we cannot lawfully exclude, we limit our liability to providing the relevant part of the Service again or refunding the cost of the Service.
- Modification, termination & notices: We do not guarantee that the Service will continue to be available. We may at any time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Service with or without notice or your consent. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
- Links: The Service may enable you to access links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over those sites and resources, you agree that we are not responsible for the availability of those external sites or resources, or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from those sites or resources.
- Proprietary rights: Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to copy, modify, sell, exploit for any commercial purposes, distribute or create derivative works based on any or all of the Service or any portion of the Service.
- General information: The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service. When you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software, you also may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The Terms will be interpreted according to the laws of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.
When you subscribe to our email service, we will:
- record your name and email address
- only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided itand not use your email address for any other purpose
- not disclose it without your consent. An exception may be where we may be required by law to disclose certain information.
- at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through this website.
If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact our webmaster and we will revise the relevant information.